Buy Second Hand Air Conditioner
Nowadays, with the rising hot weather either throughout the day or between the rainy days be it in the day or at night, it has become a necessity for us to have an air conditioner at home, what more for the office, it will not be conducive without an air conditioner that blows out cooling air in the rooms. However, should buying a new air conditioner unit seems like a big investment and renting one is not worthwhile, hence, the only available option is to buy air conditioner, second hand or used one. Perhaps, with a little bit of survey in the market, you may strike a good deal with the seller for the used air conditioner
Nevertheless, before you do buy the second hand air conditioner, it is highly recommended to look into the following few points.
- Find out about the air conditioner model – Manufacturers commonly produced newer models seasonally, making the old models out of production and if this is so, then, its spare parts may not be easily available in case you need to repair them in later years.
- Find out if it is still within its warranty period – If it is within its warranty period, then, it would be relatively new and should still be in a good shape. Also, if applicable, see if the unit has a good BEE (Better Energy Efficiency) rating i.e. it consumes less electricity while in operation.
- Inspect the air conditioner unit – Always recommended to inspect the unit to ensure its condition before closing the deal as sellers would claim it is relatively unused. Hence, through a good physical inspection, this could ascertain its actual functionality and operability, better still if your electrician could inspect as well.
- Compare price of newer models – Comparing its price quoted against its latest models in the market will enable you to determine whether the price of the used unit is comparatively lower than the newer models. Without significant price difference, it is not worth buying the used unit.
- Buy from a reliable used air conditioner dealer – As air conditioners normally drains lots of electricity whilst in its running condition, always buy from a reliable channel so as to ensure the dealer who has been sufficiently long in the business is able to share the status of the used unit, whether it is a high power drainer or power saver, else buying it may end up paying high electricity bill.
In the final analysis, there are pros and cons in buying a used air conditioner and unless it is worth buying, then, such a buy is worth taking.
"Affordable Service from RM 70 onwards, 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee"
for a no obligation quotation now
|Wall Mounted Units||Ceiling Units|
|1 HP||1.5 HP||2 HP||2.5 HP||3 HP||3 HP||4 HP|
|General Service||RM 70||RM 75||RM 120||RM 120||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150|
|Chemical Wash||RM 130||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 320||RM 550|
|Installation||RM 250||RM 300||RM 400||RM 440||RM 500||RM 500||RM 670|
|Gas Top up||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115|
|Dismentle Old Unit||RM 75||RM 75||RM 100||RM 100||RM 125||RM 200||RM 250|
Why Choose Us
100% Money-back Guarantee
Enjoy a total peace of mind when you hire us. Because Happy Penguin Aircon Services offers a “100% money-back guarantee” assurance when you engage our service – so there is ZERO risk on your part!
FREE Site Survey
Our service also includes a complimentary site survey to better understand your air conditioner unit service needs so that we can give you the most accurate quotes.
They were very helpful and updating on the job progress frequently and very communicative.Nedim Alibi
Service was good but they arrived almost half an hour late. They were apologetic though. They should improve being on time even everybody knows the traffic in KL. Would be happy to have their service again.Abdul Aziz
Very detailed quotation received from the company, so you know what to expect from the technicians are on site. They are friendly and skilled. I would have rated 5 star because of the last minutes rescheduling of the appointment. Apparently they are on tight schedule and overrun the service session which caused rescheduling with the next service session. Will use again.Jian Yong
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
+6017 332 0897
Monday - Sunday (9am to 6pm)
– OR –