York Air Conditioner Service KL & Selangor
Back in history, the brand York started over 140 years ago when a manufacturing company in York, Pennsylvania, USA used to make ice machines as another option of getting the ice shipped from the Great Lakes at that time. Subsequently, York air conditioners became famous in 2006 with the brand of Johnson Controls, a Fortune 100 company making it possible for investment in R&D towards delivering a wide range of products with the features as per the demands from the consumers that includes the following:
- Reduced sound levels of air conditioner outdoor unit.
- Reduction of utility bills due to high energy efficiency air conditioners.
- Making routine maintenance simple and easy from easy access to the panels.
- Attractive designs that matches your home.
- Making the living spaces and smaller homes more efficiently utilised.
- Products for residential households had undergone reliability and performance testing to ensure savings in its energy consumption with lasting performance for many years to come.
Since establishment of its office in Malaysia in 1978, it has been serving the community with its York brand fullfiling their expectations, particularly in air conditioning system for both their homes and office with York air conditioning system began to be built in Malaysia from 2015. With its products and services now under one roof, it is able to provide to the Malaysian customers with a one-stop service centre for all their needs.
For the residential air conditioners, York has the following types :
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioner
- Wall Mounted Deluxe
- Wall Mounted Premium Inverter
- Window Air Conditioner
- Window Air Conditioners
Meanwhile, for the commercial air conditioners, York provides the following types :
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system
- Chilled Water System
- Air Cooled and Water Cooled chillers with condensing units provides intelligent and efficient system in reducing energy consumption with better sustainability and comfortability.
- .Air System
- Air Handling Units (AHUs) and Fan Coiled Units (FCUs) to drive a more efficient air flow system within the building to deliver a healthy and comfortable environment for occupants complying to the regulatory requirements.
- Package and Split DX Systems – minimising installation costs and optimising space comfort with Package Rooftop Units and Commercial Split Systems based on light commercial models.
- Ducted Systems – consisting of Water-Cooled Ducted Systems and Air-Cooled Ducted System.
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems (VRF) – Solves tough heating and cooling challenges faced whilst ensuring efficiency and comfort from YORK’s VRF system so as to deliver simply the right heating and cooling effects to the working space within the building using this type of new innovations for your existing HVAC needs.
Contact us now for more details information related to your air conditioning needs be it for your home or your office!
Choose your Air Conditioner
Gas Top Up
Dismantle Old Unit
Choose your Air Conditoner
Gas Top Up
Dismantle Old Unit
Why Choose Us
FREE Site Survey
Our service also includes a complimentary site survey to better understand your air conditioner unit service needs so that we can give you the most accurate quotes.
Their technicians were very helpful, courteous, updating us on the job progress frequently and very communicative. This was my third time using their services and they are real professionals. I am extremely satisfied with their performance all this while and they are courteous. I will recommend them to others.Nedim Alibi
With the complete and thorough job by your team in your recent inspection and maintenance schedule the other day, we were indeed very satisfied with their performance. So happen they also discovered a problem with the air cond and after recommending to us whom we agreed, it was done beautifully indeed.Tan Lee Lee
I had some issues with my air conditioner leaking on a Saturday and we felt great the service techs who came and repaired it on the spot. He was doing such an excellent job, explaining to me on the things to be done. In a matter of hours, our air conditioner was back to normal. They did such a fantastic job!Noreen Noor