Sell Second Hand Air Conditioner KL & Selangor
Do consider yourself living in a warm and humid climate without the air conditioner, unbearable isn’t it? As you would agree, air conditioner is one of the greatest inventions in the 20th century as far as the history of mankind is concerned. It is very true that necessity is the mother of all invention. However, if anyone wishes to start a small business to sell second hand air conditioner, in actual sense it is not really that tough in Malaysia.
Selling air conditioners whether brand new or second hand is all about supply and demand. Sale of used air condition deal is an art. Probably you are looking for a smart way to turn them into profit on your deals. Perhaps, you may like to collect your air conditioners from the yard sales, clearance sales and buy them in months when they are on sales, new or second hand, accumulate these air conditioners at a cheap price.
Most people would not think of buying an air conditioner until they really need it, so simply wait until the day with weather heats up. You will be ready to go as soon as your supply is in demand. At the same time, do check what your competitors are doing. Soon when the days got heats up and you will be getting ready to sell your air conditioners.
If you are an air conditioner dealer, you may like to take the opportunity to sell both brand new and second hand air conditioners for a profit. Of course, be sure to always set your price above your paid price and below the listed prices of your local stores or other air conditioner dealers in the area. Good opportunity for you to get second hand air cond units either split, portable or cassette type comes into the picture when you install the new unit to someone’s house. If you are lucky they might tell you to take the old one free of charge. Depending of the age of the appliances use their components as a trade for special spare parts than remaining parts could be scrap.
Please control their system item by item with care dismantle them before removal from the wall. The best equipment could be purchased from the company which reconditioned them after servicing for a cash payment. Of course trusted company can provide not high but low warranty conditioning as a seller for certain period of time.
Please search classified advertising for purchasing online in order to choose the right community enquiry from the web. You can request professional technician specialist opinion before you invest in. Someone’s disposal could be your profit as an exchange of interest. Brand here is not important, either Samsung, Hitachi or Carrier doesn’t matter.
The following are some tips on how to quickly sell your old or second hand air conditioner unit.
- The second hand air conditioner you got may come after you bought a new air conditioner unit and you need to get rid of the old one to be sold as a second hand unit. This will create some space for the new unit, whilst giving you the opportunity for a bigger budget to buy a better air conditioner later on.
- Take some good photos of the second hand air conditioner.
- Write down on all of its specifications; include details such as its rating, colour, capacity, model and year of model, etc.
- Start to upload its details with its photos, followed by copy and paste the specifications and the description on listing sites, such as, mudah.my, lelong.my, my.carousel.com, chitku.my, shopee.my, secondhand.my, etc. Then, publish your listing accordingly.
- Promote it. As these listing sites though would promote it but it is insufficient and you need to promote it on your own by sharing it via your social media accounts. You could even get your friends to share it for you. Ensure you post links of your air conditioner unit on Facebook groups that allows people to do this. Then, wait for the bite.
- Other than that, can try to contact dealers who are always on the lookout for second hand air conditioners which they can fix and resell so they could be highly interested in buying yours.
- Once all the quotes are received, you decide to whom to sell it to.
These are the tips to dispose your second hand air conditioner without causing it to be wasted if nothing is done to clear the unit from your store.
Price Schedule KL & Selangor
"Affordable Service from RM 70 onwards, 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee"
for a no obligation quotation now
|Wall Mounted Units||Ceiling Units|
|1 HP||1.5 HP||2 HP||2.5 HP||3 HP||3 HP||4 HP|
|General Service||RM 70||RM 75||RM 120||RM 120||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150|
|Chemical Wash||RM 130||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 320||RM 550|
|Installation||RM 250||RM 300||RM 400||RM 440||RM 500||RM 500||RM 670|
|Gas Refill||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115|
|Dismantle Old Unit||RM 75||RM 75||RM 100||RM 100||RM 125||RM 200||RM 250|
Why Choose Us
100% Money-back Guarantee
Enjoy a total peace of mind when you hire us. Because we offer a "100% money-back guarantee" assurance when you engage our service - so there is ZERO risk on your part!
FREE Site Survey
Our service also includes a complimentary site survey to better understand your air conditioner unit service needs so that we can give you the most accurate quotes.
Your team’s response time was superbly fast! The details on the problem of my air conditioner were well explained to us and subsequently it was rectified. Then, your team proposed to us for a maintenance plan that I immediately agreed. In future, I wouldn't have to call anyone else for such jobs except them!Naseer Yaseer
The service provided was superb and the response was excellent! I couldn’t be any happier with such a fantastic servicing rendered to us by your team of experts and their promptness really is a plus plus point. NHN Aircond Service is simply the best in this area; no one else can match them. Kudos to your team!Ventolin Ebit
Great and fantastic service indeed! They have sent 3 men team of professional technicians to service my 4 units of air conditioners in my condo. They did a thorough inspection on the air conditioners whilst servicing them and they have tidied up my place after they completed the job. Surely we will recommend them to others.Fuzi Fauzie