Buy Second Hand Air Conditioner KL & Selangor
Nowadays, with the rising hot weather either throughout the day or between the rainy days be it in the day or at night, it has become a necessity for us to have an air conditioner at home, what more for the office, it will not be conducive without an air conditioner that blows out cooling air in the rooms. However, should buying a new air conditioner unit seems like a big investment and renting one is not worthwhile, hence, the only available option is to buy air conditioner, second hand or used one either second hand window air conditioner or second hand split type air conditioner. Perhaps, with a little bit of survey in the market, you may strike a good deal with the seller for the used air conditioner
Nevertheless, before you do buy the second hand air conditioner, it is highly recommended to look into the following few points.
- Find out about the air conditioner model – Manufacturers commonly produced newer models seasonally, making the old models out of production and if this is so, then, the air conditioner parts may not be easily available in case you need to repair them using the spare parts in later years.
- Find out if it is still within its warranty period – If it is within its warranty period, then, it would be relatively new and should still be in a good shape. Also, if applicable, see if the unit has a good BEE (Better Energy Efficiency) rating i.e. it consumes less electricity while in operation.
- Inspect the air conditioner unit – Always recommended to inspect the unit to ensure its condition before closing the deal as sellers would claim it is relatively unused. Hence, through a good physical inspection, this could ascertain its actual functionality and operational ability, better still if your electrician could inspect as well.
- Compare price of newer models – Comparing its price quoted against its latest models in the market will enable you to determine whether the price of the used unit is comparatively lower than the newer models. Without significant price difference, it is not worth buying the used unit.
- Buy from a reliable used air conditioner dealer – As air conditioners normally drains lots of electricity whilst in its running condition, always buy from a reliable channel so as to ensure the dealer who has been sufficiently long in the business is able to share the status of the used unit, whether it is a high power drainer or power saver, else buying it may end up paying high electricity bill.
In the final analysis, there are pros and cons in buying a used air conditioner and unless it is worth buying, then, such a buy is worth taking. Call us or Whatsapp us today!
Choose your Air Conditioner
Gas Top Up
Dismantle Old Unit
Choose your Air Conditoner
Gas Top Up
Dismantle Old Unit
Why Choose Us
FREE Site Survey
Our service also includes a complimentary site survey to better understand your air conditioner unit service needs so that we can give you the most accurate quotes.
Your team’s response time was superbly fast! The details on the problem of my air conditioner were well explained to us and subsequently it was rectified. Then, your team proposed to us for a maintenance plan that I immediately agreed. In future, I wouldn't have to call anyone else for such jobs except them!Naseer Yaseer
The service provided was superb and the response was excellent! I couldn’t be any happier with such a fantastic servicing rendered to us by your team of experts and their promptness really is a plus plus point. NHN Aircond Service is simply the best in this area; no one else can match them. Kudos to your team!Ventolin Ebit
Great and fantastic service indeed! They have sent 3 men team of professional technicians to service my 4 units of air conditioners in my condo. They did a thorough inspection on the air conditioners whilst servicing them and they have tidied up my place after they completed the job. Surely we will recommend them to others.Fuzi Fauzie