SYSTEM 3 Aircon – Split Air Conditioning System
This System3 Aircon – split air conditioning system comes in various form depending on requirement of the user, whether to be placed at a particular location of the room to be cooled, the number of rooms to be shared or otherwise. This type of aircon system consists of two separate parts/units between the cooling part/unit and the condenser part/unit.
The cooling unit consists of the evaporator coils (cooling coils) and the fan motor (cooling fan) which is the indoor unit, whilst the outdoor unit consists of the condenser coils (hot coils), compressor and the capillary tube/expansion valve as well as other additional device needed for local installation. Both the indoor and outdoor units are installed separately.
The design of the split aircon units nowadays looks elegant when placed at strategic location in the room and the best part of a split aircon system is that it can cater the needs to cool more than a room with the same outdoor unit which we will be learning more about it in later part.
Generally, there are four types of split aircon design i.e.
- Wall mounted split aircon – This aircon type is suitable for medium size room such as office room, stage area or seminar room with the indoor unit fitted onto the wall in the room, whilst the outdoor unit can also run more than one indoor units simultaneously once its capacity can cater the loading needed for more than one indoor units but not more than three units. This applies to all other split aircon types below and it is known as multi split aircon system.
- Floor mounted split aircon – This type is suitable for medium size room but floor space need to install the aircon. Commonly used in seminar rooms.
- Ceiling Hanging split aircon – Usually this type of aircon is installed at the top corner of the room with its indoor unit fitted onto the ceiling using wall plugs, etc. to secure its position. Commonly used in lecture hall, dining hall, office, etc.
- Cassette split aircon – Usually fitted at the ceiling in the centre of a medium-sized room. Commonly used at the office area, stage area, etc.
The advantages of a multi split aircon system are as follows :
- One compressor can be used for two or three compressors.
- Its installation is much easier than installing the window aircon system.
- The electricity consumption cost is relatively lesser than when using the window aircon system.
"Affordable Service from RM 70 onwards, 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee"
for a no obligation quotation now
|Wall Mounted Units||Ceiling Units|
|1 HP||1.5 HP||2 HP||2.5 HP||3 HP||3 HP||4 HP|
|General Service||RM 70||RM 75||RM 120||RM 120||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150|
|Chemical Wash||RM 130||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 320||RM 550|
|Installation||RM 250||RM 300||RM 400||RM 440||RM 500||RM 500||RM 670|
|Gas Top up||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115|
|Dismentle Old Unit||RM 75||RM 75||RM 100||RM 100||RM 125||RM 200||RM 250|
Why Choose Us
100% Money-back Guarantee
Enjoy a total peace of mind when you hire us. Because we offer a "100% money-back guarantee" assurance when you engage our service - so there is ZERO risk on your part!
FREE Site Survey
Our service also includes a complimentary site survey to better understand your air conditioner unit service needs so that we can give you the most accurate quotes.
Excellent on handling the aircon parts during servicing. They didn't do any mess up our apartment while doing the service. Recommend their service to everyone.Ali Senyuva
They were very helpful and updating on the job progress frequently and very communicative.Nedim Alibi
Service was good but they arrived almost half an hour late. They were apologetic though. They should improve being on time even everybody knows the traffic in KL. Would be happy to have their service again.Abdul Aziz
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
+6017 332 0897
Monday - Sunday (9am to 6pm)
– OR –