Central Air Conditioner Maintenance in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
Central air conditioner maintenance in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area is our main focus. Air conditioner service and maintenance sometimes can be misunderstood by customer. Maintenance is one level higher than service actually. During maintenance not only service procedure applied but also other vital inspections done for the sake of the system.
As a customer the most important decision that you can make is to engage one of the best central air conditioner maintenance center in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area for contractual bases service and maintenance agreement.
When it comes to the service only cleaning of the coils and checking the gas in the system applies. When needed gas top up executed. If the serviceman is experienced and well informed about your system, he might check some other parts and advice to you what to do on the spot. But that is it.
When you engage for contractual bases for reliable service provider, they do record of your system and check lots of parts which might affect the performance of the system.
Below recording can be done during certain period of time.
- Recording of temperature and pressures
- Voltage and amp drawn from blower motor, compressor and condenser fat motors.
When these values recorded, which are vital data for your equipment, can indicate for future potential problems which can be protected not to be happened. Recording of these data keep the unit’s emergency service time minimum as well.
Well established service centers have maintenance check list. They step by step check below components of the system during their inspection.
- Condenser coil cleans up as required. If the condenser coil is dirty refrigerant gas pressure goes up naturally to do the job and your electricity bill goes up as well.
- Charge the refrigerator in proper level. Either put high or low refrigerant charge above or below the required amount could cause compressor shot down as well the high operating cost for electricity.
- They check all controls and safeties during their regular maintenance check and make sure they function properly. Otherwise they may cause other system components failure.
- It seems simple but worn contact and relays could cause compressor or motor failure in the system. They should be checked and replaced if necessary.
- Wiring connections should be checked as well. Loose connections may lead failure of motor, controller or compressor.
- Capacitors in the system should be checked and tested if they are working on proper condition. Leaked or bad capacitors may lead failure to compressor and fan motors.
- All moving and rotating parts should be checked and lubricated properly like bearings. If not the will fail in the long working period.
- Belts and pulleys in the system should be inspected and adjusted as it should be. Since belts can be cracked and broken in time frame, needs adjustment to decrease the operation cost and lengthen the compressor life cycle.
- Drains of the condenser should be free from clogged pipe and fungus/algae, which may cause excessive water damage to the system.
- Air filter should be cleaned and if it is disposable should be changed in order to extend the life of the compressor and not to waste energy.
- Recorded data from amp drawn and voltage may indicate something wrong in the system and can shorten the life of any motor involves. All amp and voltage drawn should be on the proper values.
- Thermostat calibration should be done during the maintenance period. Each every degree could increase the cost of cooling and increase unnecessary working duration on compressor.
- All motors should be cleaned and get rid of any dirt on them. Dirty motors are not functioning well and will fail sooner.
If you need proper central air conditioner maintenance in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area please contact with our professional servicemen. They will do whatever necessary in to your system with peace of mind within your budget. Just call us.
Price Schedule KL & Selangor
"Affordable Service from RM 70 onwards, 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee"
for a no obligation quotation now
|Wall Mounted Units||Ceiling Units|
|1 HP||1.5 HP||2 HP||2.5 HP||3 HP||3 HP||4 HP|
|General Service||RM 70||RM 75||RM 120||RM 120||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150|
|Chemical Wash||RM 130||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 150||RM 320||RM 550|
|Installation||RM 250||RM 300||RM 400||RM 440||RM 500||RM 500||RM 670|
|Gas Refill||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115||RM 115|
|Dismantle Old Unit||RM 75||RM 75||RM 100||RM 100||RM 125||RM 200||RM 250|
Why Choose Us
100% Money-back Guarantee
Enjoy a total peace of mind when you hire us. Because we offer a "100% money-back guarantee" assurance when you engage our service - so there is ZERO risk on your part!
FREE Site Survey
Our service also includes a complimentary site survey to better understand your air conditioner unit service needs so that we can give you the most accurate quotes.
Their technicians were very helpful, courteous, updating us on the job progress frequently and very communicative. This was my third time using their services and they are real professionals. I am extremely satisfied with their performance all this while and they are courteous. I will recommend them to others.Nedim Alibi
With the complete and thorough job by your team in your recent inspection and maintenance schedule the other day, we were indeed very satisfied with their performance. So happen they also discovered a problem with the air cond and after recommending to us whom we agreed, it was done beautifully indeed.Tan Lee Lee
I had some issues with my air conditioner leaking on a Saturday and we felt great the service techs who came and repaired it on the spot. He was doing such an excellent job, explaining to me on the things to be done. In a matter of hours, our air conditioner was back to normal. They did such a fantastic job!Noreen Noor